Come and create beautiful spaces with us
Do check out our vacant positions. We are always eager to meet fresh talents.
WCD is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
- Career growth opportunity
- Free Staff Parking Space
- Yearly performance bonus
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Learning & Development Opportunity
You will be meeting B2B clients for the purpose of Marketing Interior Furnishing products (such as Wallpaper, Fabrics, Carpets & Digital Printing) to existing dealers and onboarding new partners. The success of dealers is the function of your role.
- Provide necessary customer service and develop relationships with existing and new customers to retain and increase business partnership opportunities
- Take ownership of the delivery of exceptional experiences in your client engagements
- Build and nurture inspiring, enduring connections with clients
- Marketing of interior furnishing products (wallpapers, fabrics, vinyl, carpets, digital printing) to existing dealers and onboarding new clientele.
- Analyze and identify areas to drive and generate new business
- Exposure and experience in interior soft furnishing or interior design background will be an added advantage.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
Good interpersonal skills and expectations towards an excellent customer experience
- Driven, decisive, and determined.
- Goals are driven, customer-oriented.
- Well-groomed with a pleasant personality.
- A valid driver’s license and car will be provided upon confirmation.
- Able to communicate efficiently in Mandarin, English & Bahasa
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Fully comprehensive training and coaching.
- Car allowance, petrol, handphone allowance, etc.
- Bonus and increment on performance basic and yearly appraisal.
As our Social Media Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and executing social media marketing strategies that will increase our online presence and drive engagement with our target audience.
- Develop and execute social media marketing strategies that align with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Follow up with the supplier to ensure prompt delivery of goods.
- Manage social media accounts across multiple platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Create and manage social media content, including copywriting, graphics, and video content, that is engaging, informative, and on-brand.
- Monitor and analyze social media metrics, including engagement rates, follower growth, and click-through rates, and use data to inform future strategies.
- Conduct product photoshoots and videography, as well as quick on-site video shoots for social media activity.
- Collaborate with other departments to create and execute social media campaigns for product launches, events, and promotions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and best practices, and implement new ideas to keep our social media content fresh and engaging.
- Perform other duties when required by the Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in social media marketing, preferably in the interior design industry.
- Proficiency in social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Experience with social media content creation, including copywriting, graphic design, and video production.
- Knowledge of social media analytics and experience with analyzing and reporting on social media metrics.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.